Welcome to my collection of Nottingham Express Transit photos
New Photos — December 2016
A trip to Nottingham for some Christmas shopping has resulted in some new photos. As nothing has changed in the city centre where we went first (yes, the signs still referred to Station Street) most of the photos ended up being taken at dusk or at night, with some of the ones during the former unfortunately coming out pretty badly due to such lighting being difficult for cameras to cope with. Find the new photos by clicking stops marked First Photos! or New Photos! in the Alphabetical List further down the page.
Previous Updates — Last: April 2016Keep Updated: Subscribe to one of my mailing lists to be informed when new photos are added — you can get updates just for this tram system or for the whole Danny's Tram Stop Photos website
Here's an alphabetical list of all the stops that I've got photos of. You might prefer to explore them via a line diagram.
- Beeston Centre (six photos)
- Bramcote Lane (five photos)
- Butler's Hill (five photos)
- Cator Lane (five photos) First Photos!
- Chilwell Road (four photos)
- Clifton Centre (nine photos)
- Clifton South (19 photos)
- Compton Acres (four photos)
- David Lane (three photos)
- Gregory Street (four photos) First Photos!
- Highbury Vale (10 photos)
- High Road - Central College (four photos) First Photos!
- High School (three photos)
- Hucknall (seven photos)
- Hyson Green Market (three photos)
- Lace Market (six photos)
- Meadows Embankment (three photos)
- Meadows Way West (four photos)
- Nottingham Station (20 photos)
- Nottingham Trent University (four photos)
- Old Market Square (nine photos)
- Phoenix Park (six photos)
- Queens Medical Centre (18 photos) New Photos!
- Queens Walk (four photos)
- Royal Centre (eight photos)
- Ruddington Lane (three photos)
- The Forest (five photos)
- Toton Lane (14 photos) New Photos!
- University Boulevard (five photos)
- Wilford Lane (two photos)
- Wilford Village (three photos)